cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web services in Web Service Navigator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if I create a web service in integration directory it is not automatically deployed on J2EE server. So

I am not able to view/test this web service in Web Service Navigator. How to deploy a web service

create by SAP PI into J2EE engine?

thx

chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian, I have the same queries as you did. Can you please update as to what did you do to fix them.....Would really appreciate.

Thanks,

DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is anyway you can deploy your webservice created in XI via Integration Directory in J2EE Engine, even you cannot view the wsdl from any url for the web service you have created. The only way to generate the wsdl for the web service is by gng to IR -> Tools -> Define Web Service.

Thanks

Amit

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the purpose of deploying in ur case? Which webservice navigator are u checking. U can publish the wsdl in UDDI if required

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to test my web services with the integrated test tool of the navigator.

Other way I would like to know which web service are already available because in

SAP 3.0 there is no other UDDI.

@Prateek

Nice blog, but this way I'm not able to test my web service without a 3rd party tool

like XML Spy.

@Sampath

the links you send describe how to create and deploy a web service with nwds. but

I have already a web service that I would like to publish.

Former Member
0 Kudos