cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification- code group defaulting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I customized a notification and every time I want to assign task code group and task code to that notification. Is it possible to assign/bring only required Task Folder to that notification, so I dont have to select task code one by one every time.

Purpose is to write long text comments against each task code in notification. Task codes will remain same for this notification.

Conculding:

Once I selcet particular Notification Type, Task Codes also should get selected and displayed automatically in Task field like default tasks.

Is it possible to do in this way?

Thanks in Advance

Vineeth Varghese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understood till creation of a new catalog profile and assigning to notification type. But 2nd step I am not clear regarding defaulting task codes.

I am having 6 task codes, as I assigned newly created catalog to notification, only that folder will come for selection.

How can I bring that 6 Task codes automatically into notification task line items without using drop down menu.

Can we default these task codes everytime I choose this customized notification.

Thanks in advance

Vineeth Varghese

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can only resist the selection option , i dont know is there any possibility for defaulting all the task code

Also refer [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/e1/8e51341a06084de10000009b38f83b/tree.htm] for automatic determination of task

regards

thyagarajan

Edited by: thyagarajan krishnamurthy on May 30, 2008 3:51 PM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

IMG settings create a catalog profile and assign to that particular notification type,while creating the catalog profile you can specify the task code and activities which must be defaulted during notification creation

regards

thyagarajan