Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt in file to rfc to mail scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt in configuring File2Rfc2Mail scenario,

Actually my requirement is to send flat File to RFC, and trigger mail alerts for successfull execution , like after successfully posting the mesg to rfc i need to trigger a mail alert to mailserver,

For that what i thought to do is file to rfc and from rfc response to mail , i don't know whether i can do like that or not , do anybody help me in this issue,

Thanks in advance,

Nousheen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Your BPM will be like this.

recieve step(file)-> sysnchronous send step(rfc)-> send step(mail)

3 abstract interfaces:-

abstract asynchronous(file structure)

abstract synchronous (in this request as file sturcture and response as mail structure)

mapping between abstract synchronous and rfc(no need for transformation as mapping is outside)

abstract asynchronous(mail structure)

create two container variables, one for each abstract asynchronous interface.

use them in recieve step(file) and send step(file)

revert in case of any queries.

reward points if useful.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also try with a sRFC without BPM where you can use the response message directed to an email with a proper mapping.

Regards,

Gökhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please give me detail scenario how to direct rfc response to an email , it would be great help foe me.

Thanks in advance

Nousheen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use RFC lookups, Using this u can insert data and response will come out and map that response to mail package.

In mail package u will have subject or u can map it to any other fields.

Thanks,

Phani

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

make use of BPM and from the return parameter of the RFC you can trigger another branch(in BPM) which will call your Mail adapter.

Ranjit