cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status profiles for sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all:

I use status profiles to do sales order approve(BS02)

who can tell me which business transaction can settle Sales Order can or not make to MD04?

the standard business transcation:

Acct. assignment order/project

Activate final billing doc.

Actual activity allocation

Actual overhead (periodic)

Actual settlement

Automat. WIP/results analysis

Change configuration data

Complete

Confirm order

Create billing document

Create changeable copy

Create delivery

Create inquiry

Thanks a lot .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use VA88 transaction code for Sales Order Settelment.

You have to give Sales organization where you want to do the settlement. Then give the range of sales document numbers. Do a background run and it should settle all the sales orders.

To be very frank I havent dont this but know the procedure, please try it, hope it will solve your problem.

Cheers....

Imran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zeng,

I too have same requirement my client want the sales order should be approved by 2 departments & then should make to MD04.If have found the solution can u kinldy help to send me detials.

Thanks a lot for help in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zeng-San,

Change you schedule line category to CP and then use the transaction MD04 to see your sales order requirement list.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Imran and rohit rathi

thank you very much for you help,

maybe I have't depict the problem,

I use user status profiles to do sales order approve, i have defined a status profiles and assigned it to sales document type , i have defined two statuses A00 and B00 in the status profiles .

I hope if the sales order in status A00,it'can make to MD04,when the sales order approved to status B00,It can make to MD04.

but I don't know which business transaction shoud I choose when defining the profiles' status A00 by t-code BS02.

thanks and Best wishes.

zeng

Edited by: zeng zeng on May 31, 2008 11:37 AM