cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTXJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frenz,

For UTXJ condition type, basic price and frieght taxable are getting added in a billing document.

I am facing this problem in a particular pricing procedure whereas rest which is similar to this pricing procedure is working fine.

Regards,

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Vimal

Please go to Tcode VOK0 take yr pricing procedure and check the UTXJ calculation fro TO to.

Please check and confirm

Hope this will help u.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have create new tax code in FTXP.

I have to create service in back date, when i am maintaing UTXJ from back date system doest allows me.

Is this possible to maintain from back pls advice.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Vijay

I think u can do it if u wnat to maintain UTXJ in same month / year please go to V/06 select UTXJ --Master Data -- valid from there u select 2 OR 3 as per yr need. Similarly u check user exit that u have not restricted the same because I can maintian it in back date.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following points :

1. Check whether any diffrence in the two diffrent Pricinf Procedure, with recpect to Condition Type UTXK (hope you had already check this)

2. Are you are using the same Customer & Material for the other Pricing Procedure, if no then please check the condition record for the same.

3. Please check whats the Tax code you had maintain in Condition record (if diffrent Customer & Material u are using)

Plz let us know if still there is problem.

Cheers !!!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From and To in both the pricing procedure are same.

Tax code is also same.

Condition record is same since it is determined from plant, region, customer classification and material classification.

But still I am facing this problem.

regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok do one thing ,

First go to at Conditon tab at Item level and clieck "Analyse" button and please let me know that the message in frount of Condition Type UTXJ.

Second, plz go to your respective pricing procedure and let me know whats the "Condition formula for alternative calculation type" and "Alternative formula for condition base value". If possible you analyse whether the condition is getting fulfill for both of these feild or not.

Cheers !!!!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

For UTXJ,

condition record is maintained.

In pricing Procedure Alcal type is 352 (India)

and Alt cond base value 351.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message which you had given is from the document where UTXJ condition record is missing ?

If not, then please check the message ("Analyse") in document where UTXJ condition is missing.

And I am assuming the Alt Cond Type & Alt Cond Base Value are same in both Pricing Procedure.

Cheers...

Imran