cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Fields in each screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All SAP Guru's,

One of my friends was asked this questions in an interview.

Q. Pls mention various fields that are displayed or for which you make an entry in a particular Screen/ Tcode. ( for eg. XD01- Customer Master Data ).

Now the obvious answer was

On XD01-Customer Master Data- Initial Screen we have,

Account Group

Customer

Company Code

Sales Area

As we press ENTER on the next screen we have

Tab for General Data, Company Code Data, Sales Data, Additional Components

under the General Data, we have

Tabs for Address, Control Data, Payment Transaction, Marketing, Unloading Points, Export Data & Contact Persons

The ADDRESS tab has fields like Title, Name, Search Terms, Street Address.

Now, though my friend is well aware of & knows all the functions of each of these fields, in general we dont remember them so precisely. Its only when we see them on screen, we usually enter the data accordingly.

The INTERVIEWER said the purpose of asking this question is to know how deeply you have studied & explored the screen's so as to gain more knowledge as a novice. He said, It is to know how determined he was to learn & know more as a fresher.

My question is, can i have a data where i can get all such details, list wise for each screen, if not for all, maybe for some of them. I know one can grasp them through lot of practice, but time is the limit for preparinf for the interview. i understand its quiet a daunting task & cumbersome to have such a list, but i am sure our Guru's can pull it off.

Asnwers will be appropriately rewarded.

Thanks

Khushal Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushal,

May be this answer donot please you.

The more u spend time on those screens the better you remember.

Aravind

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think u can get all the fields through trace-ST05

just try n let me know

Thanks

Sri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khushal

In most of the interviews, these type of questions will not be asked. Mostly they will test how strong you are in the process. Moreover, it is not possible to remember each and every field and in which tab is coming. If you are able to answer well and good if not, we should not worry about that. In some cases, originally the employer had scheduled a person to conduct interview would not have turned up and in order to manage the show, the employer will ask somebody to conduct the interview. So its all your fate.

It is sufficient that if we are strong in tables as to which table contain which types of datas like KNA1 for customer master address etc., and of course areas like Partner Function, Item Categories, Pricing, we should be strong.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Well even though thats not the answer i was lookign for, it was inspiring.

Thanks.