Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

How SRM partner functions are assigend when we create a Business partners (Int, ext ,address type etc)? Are they controled by role ? how? I wanted to know in detail since i get error meesage when i change on business document in web like" Partner function may not be changed" I could not find any log in slg1 also. any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Raman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After serch in help

I got the following:

Partner Processing

Through partner processing, the dynamic structure of the partner functions is formed for the different business transactions in the SRM system. In this way, an internal employee can adopt the partner function Requester or Goods Recipient, when creating a shopping cart.

The partner functions Vendor, Vendoru2019s Contact Person, Requester, and Goods Recipient appear in the header or item documents of a purchase order, for example.

A semantic and syntactic check of the entered data is performed automatically in partner processing.

Amongst other things it checks whether the business partner may adopt the assigned partner function.

Could not find the properties of link.

Pl writ to my business ID for complete info

BR

Dinesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as you already said CRMD_PARTNER table has all the Business partner function. At what situation it creates this table entry.

Raman

Answers (0)