cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OB52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to open FI period when i was trying in OB52 I have met the following error

Entry 3000 does not exist in T010O - check your entry

Message no. 00058 .Kindly give the solution for this.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you need to create posting period varient in OBBO then go to OB52 and open/close period

thanks

PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank for your timely reply. am learning FI . if this qustion wrong correct me. I need to change fiscal year 2007 to 2008 in OMSY . kindly clarify whether the system automatically change after completion of 12 periods or not ?because I have closed 12 periods.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuga,

OMSY is for MM posting periods.Dont chnage anything there.

OB52 is for FI posting periods.

Let me know the exact requirement now.....by the way please do assign points if the answers are helpful.....it encourages us to answer......

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Renu,

In Fi OB52 is the T Code for period Closing and Opening.

you can change the periods as per your requirement. in OB52 From period and To period and F Y

right now your r in last period of the FY(12 - 12 -Year) you want to change the period just changes

( 1 -1 - new FY)

Regards

radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. still am having doubt how to work in OB52 because i have met error Posting period 001 2008 is not open when trying to make invoice.kindly clarify how to open the period.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuga,

Please check the Posting Period variant, Its not yet created.

Check if "3000" posting period is created or not.

I hope its not yet created and your are trying to assing posting periods for it.

Let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuga,

I believe you have not created your posting period variant 3000 in T.code OBBO.First create the posting period variant and then try again.It should accept.

Assign points if resolved

Thanks

Aravind