SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax percent rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all.

In my project, i m maintaining A0( 0 % ),A1(10 % ),A2(15%) output tax codes..

In FXTP, under output tax type for MWS transaction, how can i change the tax percent rate....?For A1 its showing 7.00...but i want 2 change as 10.00...how can i change?

can anyone help me reg dis...

regards,

divya.s

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have maintained config in OB40 for MWS, you can easily change the % rate in FTXP for output tax.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

yes i hav maintained entry for MWS transaction in OB40....where i hav maintained the tax codes and list of G/L accounts...

regards

divya.s

0 Kudos

but still i cannot change the output tax rate in FTXP......should i need to specify me tax rate in some other transaction?

regards,

divya.s

0 Kudos

Hello,

Few questions,

1. Are you trying to do this in Dev or in any other client. I think it is in Dev only else you cannot change the tax rate.

2. Do you have authorization to change tax rate %?

3. What is the log displayed during change of tax rate %?

4. Not sure but you can refer to SAP Note 52852.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

yes..its Dev client only..

I hav authorisation...but it is bringing the tax rate percent by default....

also ..no log is displayed.....i need 2 change the tax rate manually......

regards

divya.s

0 Kudos

Oooh!!!...ok..got your point.. These are standard tax codes provided by SAP. If you want to change the %, you have to change them manually. else you can delete them and start creating them from scratch.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

A0,A1,A3 are standard tax codes tat SAP provides.....

but if i create my own tax codes ...before entering dose tax codes in FXTP...i hav to do GL a/c assignment ,tax percent rate and jurisdiction code...

for std tax codes..it is available....But for my own tax codes ,whr can i specify dese tax percent rate n jurisdiction code....I have found out account assignment..

help me if possible..

regards,

divya.s

0 Kudos

Ok...the config is in

1. Check cal procedure

IMG\Financial Accounting <new for ECC> \Tax on sales and purchases\Basic settings\Check calculation procedure

2.Assign country to calc procedure

IMG\Financial Accounting <new for ECC> \Tax on sales and purchases\Basic settings\Assign country to calc procedure

3.Define Tax jurisdiction code

IMG\Financial Accounting <new for ECC> \Tax on sales and purchases\Basic settings\Define Tax jurisdiction code

4.Define tax codes <FTXP>

IMG\Financial Accounting <new for ECC> \Tax on sales and purchases\Calculation\Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases

5. Define Tax accounts

IMG\Financial Accounting <new for ECC> \Tax on sales and purchases\Posting\Define Tax accounts <OB40>

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Points?!!

0 Kudos

To add, once you define your Tax codes in FI/CO, you have to map them unto FICA @

IMG\FICA\Basic Functions\Postings and Documents\Document\Maintain Document Assignments\Define Sales/Purchase Tax determination

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Points!! <including for previous ones plz>

0 Kudos

hi rajendra

I hav already configured all dese things...

now problem solved...i revert al dose config...once i assign tax procedure 2 country and before specifying juris. code.....system allows 2 edit tax percent rate manually...

anyways thanx 4 ur helpful guidance

regards

divya.s