cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check problem at sales order level.... URGENT PLZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts

I am facing some problem in credit check at sales order level.

customization settings, which I have done is;

1. Defined credit control area(1000) with Update 000018 and Risk category 001

2. Defined Credit check as 'D' and credit group as 02 aganst sales document type

3. Maintenance for automatic credit control for Credit control area/Risk cat/Credit grp as 1000 / 001 / 01.

In this view, selected 'Static' and tick on Open orders with warning message indicator 'C'

7days Oldestopenitem needs to be checked hence selected with warning message indicator 'C'

With above settings, for a NEW customer having some credit limit e.g. $10000 when I create sales order of net value more than $10000 system is not showing any credit block.

Please note customer is NEW i.e. No sales order,delivery or billing against that customer was posted before.

Please guide.

Regards

Kailash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kilash,

The problem might be U set credit check as D and credit group as 02 in sales document.

While maintaining the automatic credit control area Credit control area/Risk cat/Credit grp as 1000 / 001 / 01. Here both the credit groups are different

In sales documeent u maintained 01 and in automatic CCA u maintained 01.

Reward if it helpful.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was already maintained as 01.by mistake I have written as 02.

plz guide me..

Regards

kailash

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kailash,

Maintain Update Group :000012

FD32: Maintain Credit limit with comination of (Customer, Credit Controling Area, Risk Category, Customer Group).

Check: Sales Document is Assigned for Customer Sales Area or not, Check Credit Group in Document Type,

Check the determination Credit Control Area, Risk Category, Customer Group is maintain correct or not.

Finally i suggested to u : in T.Code: OVA8 maintain Max Document Value when u r going to do first SO.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PlZ change update group to 000012 then only it will take the order value in consideration while doing credit check..

Plz also change the credit group field of 1 not to 2. 1 means at order level and 2 means delivery level..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 ) Plz confirm that u had assign credit control area to that new customer

2) in item category check credit active in V/07

Check it let me know

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintained already

kailash

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try using update group 000012

Regards

Rasik

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kailash,

Since the customer is new what my suggestion is you complete the entire sales cycle upto billing, once you had done the PGI then only the system consider the credit limit value and reflect the exposure.

Also check the configuration like in pricing procedure u need to put the subtotal 'A' against the net value so that the value should be passed on to credit limit management.

Please reward if you find it helpful

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you have configure all necessary points w.r.t. credit mgt.

You may have missed to configure one point in your Pricing procedure.

Also check whether you have given credit group as 01 to sales doc. type.

Please go to your pricing procedure and check whether you have given sub-total as "A" in the step for Gross Total (i.e. final value for the material).

Once I had also done the same mistake.

please reward if it solves.

regards

Aki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you feel this answer solve your query please reward with points.

The Problem could be in fd32 customer credit management change. in this transaction you have to set risk category 001. in the creditmanagment change staus screen you will get what ever the solution you are expecting.

Thanks & Regards

Rack29