SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary & secondary installation meter reads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone guide me how to link primary and secondary installation so that meter reading result of secondary installation is summed up with meter reading of primary installation and bill is created with summed up reads. e.g

Primary installation -

> Device - D1 -

MR 200 KWH

secondary Installation -

> device - D2----

> MR 225 KWH

When i am trying to bill the primary installation consumption of only 200 KWH is billed and consumption of 225 KWH is not added to the MR result of primary installation. I have set the indicator in device of secondary installation as not relevent for billing as when primary meters are billed, consumption from all registers is processed. Meter readings from secondary meters are therefore also processed during billing

Thanks

Amit

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please carry out Billing Related Installation (only) (T Code EG34) of Device D2 under Primary Installation. Billing related parameters viz Rate Type, Rate fact grp etc should be identical to the device D1. I guess device D2 is already technically/billing related installed under secondary installation; but this does not make any difference.

Regards,

Puru