cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CStock MTO requirments from SD for Variant Configuration Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

Before I get to my question, I wanted to highlight how we are setup in IMG.

We are using SAP Variant Configuration in SD and PP. We are using characterisic planning, strategy type 56. In the MRPI screen in transaction MM02 we have set a FL or Fixed Lot size of 1.

When creating a sales order for multiple Quantities (i.e. Qty 5) the Requirmetns class "Mke-ord.cons.StIndRq" is being used (i.e. standard SAP).

After running MRP to generate the Planned orders for the Requirments / Sales Order it will create a planned order for a Qty of 5.

What we would like to do is have the Qty of 5 to be split into a single order (i.e. 5 planned orders with a Qty of 1)

I tried changing a few settings, including Mixed MRP and other settings in the requirments class in IMG but can not seem to get the splitting to work correctly.

Please help / guide me in the right directoin to: "What we would like to do is have the Qty of 5 to be split into a single order (i.e. 5 planned orders with a Qty of 1".

Thanks for your help. Points will be rewarded.

Best Regards,

Ed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow up with a Standard SAP solution.

We implemented SAP note: 437098 (after it was upgraded to ECC60). Ran the Job.

Then created a new Lot Size procedure: MARC-DISLS.

Validate that the settings in the configuration are set for SOP MTO at the bottom of the configuration screen. Our setting is 2.

here are the configuration details.

Lot size ZF Lot for lot order qty SOP Make To Order

Horizon lot-for-lot ord qty 0

Lot-sizing procedure S Static lot-sizing procedure No. of periods 0

Lot-size indicator E Lot-for-lot order quantity

Max. Stock Level

Scheduling Requirements date := delivery date

Event Interpretation

Overlapping

PerInd: LT Lot Size Initial value Number of periods 0

LT Area LotPr No. of periods 0

Lot-Size Indicator

Scheduling Requirements date := delivery date

Event Interpretation

Overlap

Lot Size: SOP 2 Lot size as in short-term period

Good luck and Best Regards,

Ed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ed;

We had a similar reqmt, but we went in for a Z solution. What we did was that we created a table and this table would be populated with the PO details against the SO for which the PO was created. Well, this table was 90% accurate and we had to live with it.

I don't think std SAP has a solution for this.

Regards,

Mani