cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation order with Category AN doesn' t show up in SNP Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hope you can assist me with the issue below.

I created a reservation order in R/3 and it shows up in APO PP/DS product view with the category AN. I then mapped this category AN to a key figure in SNP Planning book via Planning Area so that the reservation order will be displayed in SNP Planning Book for that key figure. However, the order doesn't display.

Looks like I'm missing some configuration, can you please advise?

Thanks,

Tom.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do check the order type in livecache and ensure that the category attached to the key figure is of the same order type. In product view, you can key in the transaction gt_io to see the 'order type'.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Indeed, the transaction gt_io did show me the correct category type of the order. I was mapping category AN but infact the order category was AR. I corrected the mapping and the order shows up in SNP Planning Book.

Thank you very much for your help )).

Tom Nguyen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am replying back to this thread which had been created long back as I am in a similar kind of situation.

I am trying to map a keyfigure to a Category/Category Group. However when I am in the change mode in the Planning area, both Category/Category Group columns are displayed as read only. I had even tried by removing te Time Series objects. even then these columns are non readable.

How do i make these columns readable ? any ideas / thoughts?

TIA

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In planning area configurations there are a number of planning object structure aggregates eg. 9AMALO, 9AMALA etc. Make sure that the the key figure maps on to a ATP category group that contains the ATP category. Make sure the key figure maps to an appropriate key figure function. The ATP category AN is a requirement element and you may want to consider the Dependent Demand Key figure for including this ATP category. Create a Z ATP category group containing these reservation categories along with SNP: Dependent demand categories. Map this to the key figure in planning area for all aggregates. Hopefully this should do the trick.