cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable Create Order in Mobile Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to disable create order in the mobile device. We implemented MAM3.0 scenario, we just wanted to maintain Edit Order, Display Order in the Order Management. We don't want Create Order functionality in the mobile device. How can we achieve this?

Please through some light.

Thanks and Regards,

Ameer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

disable 'order create' is standard fucntionlaity in MAM3.0, hence you don't need customer enhancements to have this feature. It is described in MAM backend customizing document.

In the backend:

spro -> MAM customizing -> Determine Order Processing -> Order Type details for a specific order profile -> Check box 'No create' for all order types that you don't want to be allowed for creation on the mobile device.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for your reply.

I was doing exactly same as you mentioned. But somehow it was not able change the status on the mobile device. Still I can able to see the 'Create Order' link in the Mobile Device. When I click on that link I am getting error message of " No Customizing data was found for this order type". Does it mean that Create Order functionality is not working? I was under impression that 'Create Order' link wont appear on the mobile device if I configure as you mentioned. Am I under wrong perception?

Please advice.

Regards,

Ameer.

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

considering a message you get about 'no customizing' data it seems like a bug in MAM code.

Do you have at least one order type customized to allow create?

I would test this scenario: have more that one order type in profile, allow only one type as 'create' type, test how frontend behaves. If does work as expected, then for sure its is a bug in MAM code - there is no check in a code to hide button 'create' completely if no types are configured for create at all.

Report problem to SAP.

Regards,

Larissa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find all relevant enhancement documents for MAM30 at:

http://service.sap.com -> Under Sap support portal -> software download ->Sap Installations And Upgrades -> Installation and Upgrade guides ->SAP xApps -> SAP xApps for Mobile Business -> SAP xMAM -> There you can find for both xMAM 3.0 (For NW 04 and 04s).

You can see the Enhancemnt guide for Frontend for more details.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

PS: Reward with some points if you find the post useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have been going through so called frontend architecture document. I am wondering to get specific steps.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Ameer.