SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts can you help me getting additonal data (Context data) to build the respective rules at the BRF transaction code?

I understand that I have to use an action (0FICAIN001) to call the tables that have the information that I need, after I should create an expression with the type 0FICADR001 u201CGet additional Context Datau201D, but where do I set the path to dive in to the data?.

Best regards.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please specify your problem more clearly,

If you want to take some extra field which is not prsent in the transaction then it additional field can be added through user exit.

Regards

Bikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

RBK,

Have you had a respose to the query that you posted? If so, please share the information, it would be useful for me as well. I am working on a Utilities project and using BRF for Dunning activities. Am trying to use action 0FICAIN001 to retrieve data from table and use it in expression type 0FICADR001. However, I am not getting any results. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sameer Aroskar

0 Kudos

Sameer,

Did you configure Dunning + BRF?

Im trying to do this now, but im stuck with data request. I want to create 0FICAIN001 and 0FICADR001, but i dont know how to do this correctly.

If you know about this, can you give me a little help on this?

thanks in advance

Regards.

Jorge