cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow approval BADI- BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using workflow approval BADI- BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI, and my question is, if it's possible to do this :

- sent back the shooping cart to the requisitioner or a administrator, when no approver is found.

Example:

select * from " approver table " .....

if sy-subrc is not initial.

insted of using - no_further_approval_needed = 'X'. - i want to send the shooping cart back to the administrator ou the requisitioner!!

endif.

can i explain me how to do that ?

regards,

Mário.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally when the approvers are not found,the witem is sent to an adminsitrator who then processes it further.

So in the case where the approvers are not found,you can populate the approver table with the Admisnitrator user ID.

Why do you want to send the witem back to the requisitioner??

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thank you 4 your feedback. In fact my client wants to send back the SC to the administrator or the requisitioner. I think i will follow your advice and send back to the administrator 4 further approval. Could u please show me some code with that, or insted of populating the table with the approver and can put the administrator user ?

Thanks a lot,

Mário.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll thread by Atul which has the llinks for threads containing sample code as well as the logic to be built for determing the Approval Administrator.

In case you need any further help,let me know.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Answers (0)