cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm Goods / Services - Partly delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are having problems with confirmation. When we have confirmed parts of the PO we are unable to confirm the rest of the goods. When we hit the button "Create confirmation" two situations ca occur. Either nothing happens except that the positions get visible or we get the message "No document correspond to search criteria or no authorization".

The user is having the standard role SAP_BBP_STAL_EMPLOYEE

Any suggestions?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you created shop who is the goods recipient assigned to take delivery of goods/services in the Shop --> Item Details --> Basic data --> Goods Recipient.

This user can create confirmation/goods receipt from EBP.

Try with the central confirmation whether it accepts the same.

As you say you have already partially confirmed.

If you have the PO replicated to the backend go to PO history and see whether there is any GR pending and try to create a goods receipt for this PO in the backend and go to check and see.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am not able to to confirmation of the remaining quantities in SAP SRM GUI (BBPCF02,03). I have tried with a user that has SAP ALL and SAP NEW and he has the same problem.

I am able to do the GR of the remaining quantities in ECC (MIGO).

Could it be problems with number ranges? We only use one internal number range for confirmation in SRM and one internal number range for Material documents in ECC. We do not use any external number ranges. Could that be the problem?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you have tried with a user with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW it can not be an authorisation problem.

Find the first confirmation and check the status of it in BBP_PD. Has it got the "transmitted to backend system" status active? If not it could be this, although I doubt this is the problem, you would normally get a different error to the one you are getting.

You could debug BBPCF02 / BBPCF03from the GUI and try and work out were the problem is happening and why.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David!

Thanks for your answer.

In BBP_PD under Stats: the status 1080 "In Transfer to Execution Syst." is red. Also the indicator "Inactiv" has been set. Could this be the problem? Is it inactive? If so, how should I correct this?

Sincerely

Anders Öhrling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It was CLEAN_REQ_REQ that didnt ran often enough.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Try and do it from the GUI instead, transaction BBPCF02 or BBPCF03.

If it fails there too you can do a SU53 to see if it is a role issue.

If it is not roles you can also debug from the GUI.

Regards,

Dave.