cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP WebDynpro: Can edit a cell in a column?

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a chance of having a cell editable a column, depending on the value possessing a record of a WebDynpro table?

Depending the value of the internal table this cell has to be editable or not.

Example:

if table-value is 01 then the cell has to be not editable.

if table-value is 02 then the cell has to be editable.

Thanks,

Matías.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While configuring the ALV, I assume you would have defined a cell editor for the required column say of type InputField.

You would have created the input field reference object of class CL_WD_INPUT_FIELD.

Additionally, define a context attribute say ATTR1 of type WDY_BOOLEAN. You now need to bind the 'Read only' or 'Enabled' property as required to the attribute ATTR1, so that you can directly manipulate this attribute, when you want to change the above property of the UI element. To do this use the BIND_ENABLED or BIND_READ_ONLY methods of class CL_WD_INPUT_FIELD.

Hope this helps

Regards

Wenonah

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for de help.

But how i new on WB ABAP. How to define a cell editor?

You could spend an example of how to use cl_wd_input_field? I was looking for but not found.

Thanks.

Matías.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Have a look at [this thread |; in which I have given the complete code to solve your problem. There is one post which explains how to set the cell editor, and one more post explains setting the cell as editable or read only.

The gist of the thread is that you need to bind the read_only property of your node attribute to another attribute (say FLD_READ_ONLY) in the same context node. And based on the value in attribute FLD_READ_ONLY, the cell property would be changed. Define this attribute of type char01. So if your internal table has 01, set X in the attribute, and if it has 02, set space. So values with 01 will be read only and values with 02 will be editable.

I hope that would be clear enough. Please revert for any clarifications.

Regards,

Nithya

0 Kudos

Thanks Nithya,

I helped to solve the problem.

Regards,

Matías

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Take a look at the web dynpro component WDR_TEST_TABLE .

Regards.

0 Kudos

I was watching this WD, but does not solve my problem.

This table that I want to make a cell is editable depending on the value having a field, is a component SALV_WD_TABLE.

Thanks.