cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java system error: call FM RSRD_X_GET_INFO_PROXY SSO not authorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create some broadcasting settings in my portal but when I click on "Create New Settings" I get the following error:

Java system error: call FM RSRD_X_GET_INFO_PROXY SSO not authorized

SSO has been configured for Broadcasting and so I'm not sure what the issue could be. I don't get this error in my DEV box even though my user roles are the same.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

thunder_feng
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your problem, you would better check firstly whether the SSO is using SAP Logon ticket or Assertion ticket, and make it clear who i the ticket issuer and who is the ticket accepter.

Then you can have a look at note 701205 to find where to check.

It is not easy to provide you an exact solution without detailed investigation, as there might be different reasons for SSO failuer.

Best Regards,

Thunder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Java system error: call FM RSRD_X_DISTRIBUTE_PROXY to ProgId SERVER_PORTAL_SID on host SERVER with SSO not authorized: Authenticatio...

this was caused by the Brodcasting funtionality, the process chain for brodcasting was giving this error each time it was launched !!

resolved on my side by changing the Jco connection : WD_ALV_METADATA_DEST to use user/password authentification instead of Logon Tickets !!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Satyajitsinh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eeverybody,

We are having the same error message? Can anybody provide a suggestion on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Did you get any solution?

Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

apruva,

create another thread with your issue and with supporting logs files.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purva,

Please provide your system details and the log file.

Regards, Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you, Pavan & Rahul.

We syncronized time between two servers and that solved the the issue.

Regards,

Apurva

thunder_feng
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Yes, there are a lot of SSO failure cases caused by time difference, as normally the BEX use Assertion Ticket to login the Java stack, and Assertion ticket has a very strict requirement of time, i.e, it is only valid for 2 minutes, so if the time difference of the systems is more than 2 minutes, the SSO wil fail definitely.

So it is always recommend to use the time server in order to keep all the time setting synchronized, especially if there are several instances/servers involved in the landscape.

Regards,

Thunder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vincent-

Are you sure that the account type is set the same on all your systems and also check for the stack levels on your systems as we faced the similar problem and it got resolve after we went for the latest BI 7.0 with SP 15 stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I ma getting the same error, with Patch level 12.

So, if , I upgrade it to 15, error will be resolved ?