cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i make order,delevery,billing &excise invoice of 10 qty and customer pays amt. including excise but if customer return 5 damage qty. then what is excise settelement.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sandeep

U have to file D3 to excise for taking the material back. Now abt excise U can mention any on any of the other invoice that ' This invoice qty is included the return qty. wide Inv. no.' This way u can tackle the excise part. Then when u go at the time of monthly duty payment u have to show the excise invoice zerox against which u have sold the return material.

Please consider this as aguideline Take advice of yr excise chief in this matter that How to do this.

In the above u have give credit to yr customer ( total value of return material ) for the qty he has return to u.

Hope this will help u.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We shall process the RETURNS ORDER normally with reference to order.

Also, we credit the customer for the entire amount of the returned quantity ( or as per contract of agreement ) including the Excised Duty.

Let us suppose, we credit 100% amount of return quantity, then the all the prices & taxes will be chared as per quantity & rates & the excess generated from return is credited back to the customer.

Also, since we will be altering our excise invoice, we shall also consider only the modified amount as the duty payable.

This is the gereral process for returns settlement.

I havent explained the SAP steps, since i suppose this is all you wish to know.

Hope this will help.

Reward points if ueseful.

Thanks

Khushal Agrawal