Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auth. obj. controlling menu option List->Export->Spreadsheet...

former_member270360
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could someone please guide me on which authorization object/s controll/ authorize on the menu bar option : List->Export->Word Processing..., Spreasheet..., Local File..., as these options appear dimmed for some of the users.

This menu bar appears in nearly all screens displaying a listing in SAP.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards.

Reda Khalifa

4 REPLIES 4

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the object controlling that is S_GUI (with value 61). it controlls all types of export, so not just to Word or excel.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I just add a part from the documentation for object S_GUI.

61: Download; This authorizes you to save lists displayed on the screen in local files (either unconverted, in spreadsheet format, or in Rich Text Format). This authorization can only be granted or denied fo all lists in the system - you cannot restrict it to a selection of lists.

former_member270360
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Thank you very much for your interest.

Could you please send me the link of the documentation from which you quoted the excerpt on the relevant authorization object.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards.

Reda Khalifa

0 Kudos

Hi Reda,

open transaction SU21->navigate to class BC-A(Basis administration)->open object S_GUI->press button 'disply object documentation.

b.rgds, Bernhard