cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir

when i am creating credit memo after Releasing Credit Memo to Billing the amount the accounting is not created how to slove this error

regrads

senthilkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar

1) All settings are correct then you go to VF02 enter your billing document then go in to that then go to menu >EnvironmentAcct.determ.analysis-->Click on Reneue accounts now system will take you to the acct determination analysis screen here you can find what is cause.

find out in account determination anylaisyou can get why it is.

2) go to vf02 "release to accounting to accounting" do it once again now give billing and see.i hope it should work now.

i hope you have understood .

your doubts is clear don'tforget to reward

thanks

surya

Edited by: ramakrishna suryanarayanarao on May 30, 2008 9:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give T-code VF02 and enter the billing documetn no then go to the tab Environment->Acc.determination analysys->Revenue accounts. then you will come to know what the error is.

Hope it solves ur problem.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the tab Environment->Acc.determination analysys->Revenue accounts. is not seen it is disable i can abe to Revenue account tab itself .

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

-->Please check the Revenue account determination settings in VKOA transaction.

-->Check the pricing procedure also have maintaining the account keys properly for the condition types or not.

-->Go to VOFA transaction select your creditmemo document type then go in to detail here you check whether you have assigned your revenue account determination procedure in the account assignment/pricing tab to your document type or not.

And also check posting block should not be check

All settings are correct then you go to VF02 enter your billing document then go in to that then go to menu >Environment>Acct.determ.analysis-->Click on Reneue accounts now system will take you to the acct determination analysis screen here you can find what is cause.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on May 29, 2008 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VF02, input the billing document (credit memo) number and click on the green flag on top (release to accounting. Now the system will give you the exact error why it is not able to generate the accounting document. Please let us know the error.

Prase

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

Manually do a release to accounting i.e. click on the green flag on the billing change screen (vf02) then at thebottom of the scree the system will show the error message mentioning the problem.

Reward if find useful

Regards

Sunil