cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Form as an Attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we have requirement to make Adobe Interactive Form as an attachment in work item (workflow).

Does any body come across with this requirement? How we make Adobe Interactive Form as an attachment ?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandy,

Here goes the link -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0bba346-cb84-2910-2aa9-ba1f8a1c...

Please do make a quick search before posting.

Hope this helps

Thanks and Regards,

Antony

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is the following: I have a BSP which a user can fill with data, after he clicks on a button a BSP controller is called. The BSP controller generates a interactive form which should be forwarded to a workflow with user decision. The BSP controller triggers the workflow.

With a normal email like in the attached link it works, but i need to pass the interactive form to workflow container and create a SOFM object, because its not possible to make a user descision in an email.

Kind Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same requirement. But im not able to solve this problem by the link, which is posted. I also used the search function, but no results.

I know how to send the Interactive Form via email, and it works nice, but how can i create an object out of the Interactive Form and pass it to a workflow container?

Im using FM SO_OBJECT_INSERT but there is something wrong with the conversion, everytime i try to open the attachment i get a error message that the file is broken.

Any suggestions how to solve it?

Kind Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The slides from 23 in the attached link says how to email with an interactive form attachment.

Can you please detail your requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.