cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administration Role for SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to create a new user ID for the administration of the SLD.

As my Web AS's UME is config to abap datasource. I created a SLD_ADMIN via SU01 (I cannot create a UME-based ID via portal's "User Administration")

After that I edited the UserID(datasource ABAP)'s portal role. I included the following:

Assigned Groups: SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR(UME DATABASE)

Assigned Roles: LcrAdministrator(UME DATABASE)

Assigned Actions: LcrAdministrator, LcrInstanceWriterAll, LcrInstanceWriterCR (UME Type)

But whenever I try to access to the SLD administration link of my instances' SLD

http://<hostname>:5XX00/sld/cimom

I get an error : " 403 Forbidden: You are not authorized to view the requested resource."

What did I do wrong? Are there anymore group/roles I need to assign? My "administrator" ID runs well with the same assigned group.

Thanks,

Jansen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansen,

You should also certain groups that you can find in the SLD Configuration guide to the user. Also in Visual admin you need to add this use to the administrator group under the following path

services -> security provider -> Policy configurations tab -> Security roles tab -> administrators -> add the user in it

regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishan for you helpful answers...

Actually it should be:

services -> security provider -> Policy configurations tab -> Choose component "sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld"-> Security roles tab -> administrators ->

thanks for the hint anyway.

Answers (0)