cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while publishing a service with WSPUBLISH: Error publishing Endpoint

0 Kudos

Hallo,

I've a problem while publishing a service which a had created via proxy. I configured the service and one endpoint (binding) in SOAMANAGER. When I publish the service in WSPUBLISH I get the error:

'Error publishing Endpoint for SD : <Proxy>, Service : <Service>, EP : <Endpoint>.

with details:

'10160A save request exceeded the quantity limits for a given structure type .#Number of BusinessEntities exceeds your limit of 1 (2)'

In the Service Registry I can find the service but without endpoints.

Does anybody know what happend ?

We use a SAP NetWeaver 7.10 with SP05 (SAPKB71005) but the same error happens if I publish a service from a CRM 5.0 with SP15 (SAPKB70015) to the Service Registry of the 7.10

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christoph,

Have u did the configuration of the Service in consumer proxy

With Regards,

Sudha .

0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

I configured the service and one endpoint (binding) in SOAMANAGER.

Regards

Christoph

0 Kudos

Hi again,

my problem has solved.

The solution is described in SAP-Help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/46/8b190fc23e59d9e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/45/c1ea61a1194432e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

My problem was, that I assigned the roles UDDI_ADMIN and UDDI_TierN to the user, who used WSPUBLISH, but it must be assigned to the user who communicates with UDDI server via

destination UDDI_DESTINATION and CLASSIFICATION_DESTINATION (J2EE_ADMIN in our case).

Regards

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have released the Web Service for SOA Runtime in the trasanction code WSCONFIG and then activate ICF path for that Web service.

Also, make sure that your system is at least SAPKB70015 or else apply the sap note 1113162.

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the answer.

Note 1113162 (No endpoints(configurations) published in Services Registry) describes a similar problem, but we have a 7.10 system (SAPKB71005) and this error should be resolved since SP15 (7.0).

Our other system with the same problem is also a 7.0 system with SP15.

I published the service with SOAMANAGER and WSPUBLISH cause 7.?? services can't handled with WSCONFIG. WSCONFIG is the old way.

In SICF under path sap/bc/srt/xip/sap my service is activated and also the endpoint (createt with SOAMANAGER) is activated.

... but with WSPUBLISH I can't publish the endpoint ;-(

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my steps to publish ES to SR:

1. Create RFC destination in SM59

2. Create ES Parameter in WSPARAM

3. Create logical port for SR in LPCONFIG

4. Release Web Service for SOA Runtime in WSCONFIG

5. Publish ES in WSPUBLISH.

When i was using SOAMANAGER to manually create the endpoint, the endpoint in the SR doesnt works though.

eg, Business Administration -> WS Administration -> Search for CRM_BPBASICDATABYIDQR -> Apply selection -> Configuration -> Create Service -> enter new service name and new binding name -> user id/password for HTTP Authentication -> save.

It works after i released it in WSCONFIG (ya, i know it's old way) and re-publish.

-julius

0 Kudos

Sorry, it doesn't work for me.

Steps 1 - 3 I had executed before.

Step 4 I can't do for new developed services (via Enterprise Service Builder and SPROXY). This works like described in the warningmassge: ... 'However, new service definitions created in the ABAP development environment will be hidden in these transactions.' ...

But also when I'm trying to publish an old service with WSCONFIG and then WSPUBLISH the same error happens (Error publishing Endpoint for SD ..).

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I havent done it myself in CRM 5.0. Just to share what i did in CRM2007 for self-created web service.

1. Create self-defined web service (eg, in Se37 -> FM -> Utilities -> More Utilities -> create web service -> service definition etc).

2. Go to SOAMANAGER -> -> business administration -> web service administration -> search for service definition defined in step 1, you should see the end point created in the Configuration tab.

3. Publish that web service (service definition) in WSPUBLISH (make sure your RFC destination, logical port etc are properly configured).

It should be as simple as above. Otherwise, i guess it could be the CRM version difference.

- julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've done it in your way (WebService from Functionmodule) but with the same error.

I'm not sure, but I guess before we imported SP05 it was OK.

Christoph