cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me how to upload an attachment to the message???

I want to upload the screen shots...so that anyone can understand the problem i am facing here...

please help me the steps to upload my attachment to a message.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of attaching the message to the text, you can attach the screenshot documents to the sales order it self.

Try as mentioned below:-

You need to add parameter SD_SWU_ACTIVE to your user profile. For more details, see SAP Note 598073.

to your user profile.

Goto->System -

>User profile->Own data->Patameters-> SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X.

Go to cahnge mode of the sales order and then you will find one Icon on the top left side of the sales order, clik on tha tIcon and upload the screen shot document of ur choice.

Hope this will solves ur purpose.

Reward the points if it helps you.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have asked a step to attach a SCREEN SHOT message in this SAP SDN NETWORK

how will it help me to do in sales document???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No option availabel to attach any file in message, but if you upload your related file to some open web services then if you give the path of your file as URL link in "Insert Link" option and so it become easy for everyone to understand the problem.

Thanks...

Imran

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You cannot upload the screen shot.. You can send the screem shot to the persons mail id who responce to your message.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot upload as an attachment.

You can just paste the screen shots on the screen itself where you type your message..

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to paste,but i could not see the screen shot...someone said I can upload the screen shots....so I have asked this question.