cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mannual conditions should not be editable in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

I have a requirement that all mannual conditions should only be entered in sales order and it should not be editable in billing document, Please let me know how to do this.

Thanks & Regards

Vilas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i got your point.

In standard,manual entry conditions can be edited in billilng Process.

For your requirement,It has to be done with ABAPers help.that fields can be changed as display mode.

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to V/06 - Manual entries set as D indicator no possible to process manually

It will help u

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can block the authroization for user to change the pricing in Billing. For this u need to use pricing user exit, please take help of abaper to do this.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I do not want the users to edit the mannual pricing condition values in billing document condition screen.

Eg: if mannual price against condition type is 100 keyed in sale order the end user should not be able to edit this value in the billing document condition screen.

Copy control may not have control once you are already in the billing document condition screen.

Thanks in advance

Vilas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Sales Document Type and check "Value" and "Calculate.type" feild and again process the document.

Hope it will serve your requirement.

Thanks...

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u select pricing type C-copy manual pricing elements and change others in VTFL at item level

The system will copy manual pricing elements and iam not sure that whether it can be editable or not

Thanks and Regards

srinivas

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you set the pcing type B in the copy control from the order to the billing document or from the delivery to the billing document, then the manuell conditons will be deleted.

Because during pricing type B all conditions will be redetermine.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

If you are satisfied with the answer, please give Reward Points.