cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent change of Ship-to address in Sales Order entry ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to be able to prevent users from changing the Ship-to address in either VA01 or VA02, if the Ship-to has a specific Account Group. I am aware that we could do a check in a userexit, but our preference would be to grey-out the address fields if someone went to Goto->Header->Partners, and double-clicked on the Ship-to Partner.

Do anyone know if it's possible to do this in config ?

Thanks, paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

plz try to do with screen variant t code-SHD0 then No one can't change the ship to party adress.i think it ll be a solution.

OR you just try to make at partner determination procedure SH as a unique and mandatory so that no body can t change the ship to party adress.

i think it may help..try it

Regards

JAGA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

This can be very well done. As i succeded in doing in my project

Goto-SHDO

enterVA01 and do go on till u get the partner address tab and there u select Wcontent display and save

and again take VA02 and do the same procedure and save it

And also dont forget to activate in SHDO nor it will not work

hope this will clear u

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Thanks for the advice, but I don't believe either option will work. For the transaction variant, we want to only prevent changing the Ship-to address for one Account Group, whereas SHD0 is for the entire transaction. As for Partner Determination, that won't work either; we want to allow the user to be able to select another Ship-to, but not change the address manually. Standard Partner Determination config does not support this.

Thanks, Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used Userexits to achieve this.