cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Time Accounts in Leave Request of Working Time in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running ESS on ECC5.0 and am not able to see the Time Accounts on the Leave Requests. I have already configured the necessary steps (pre-requisites) such as systems, ITS etc.... The Leave Request is fine, working with the UWL and the Team Calendar but when I open the Time Accounts its always empty no matter what is defined in 2006 and 2007 infotypes.

Any clues ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok found the problem, the time account action types were not defined in the IMG Customization.... After defining that it started working fine...

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing the solution!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am having the same problems as you. It is definitely not authorisations. Where do you define the Time Accounts Action Type in the IMG?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problems on that side(permissions), the application runs fine with no error messages, it simply doesn´t show time accounts.

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it show anything? Or just a blank portal screen?

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm maybe an authorisation problem.

Does your portal user have sapall access? If so, the problem is not authorisation

Can you run the application (leave request) on the WAS server?

Cheers,

Noel

stoffel_erasmus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same problem but my problem is definitely an Authorisation problem. IF added SAP_ALL to user then he can show time accounts and if taken off it doesn’t display Time Accounts. What Authorization do I need to setup in order for the user to see Time Account ?

Cheers

Stoffel