cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing limits for condition type PR00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got a scenario at hand, where i have to assign tolarence limits to all the conditions types in the pricing procedure. i have maintained limits in Transaction OVB2 except Base price condition type i.e. PR00. the problem i am facing is, we have got some where around 1,500 material and 3,200 customers and the price variation between the material is large(3000-150000). The main purpose of maintaining limits is to reduce the risk when entered manually. Please do consider the general business implications while replying.

eg: new pricing procedures, condition records for base price etc makes a hafty job, so can you please suggest me any other means to have a tolerence limit to condition type PR00(PR00 is used as base price for all pricing procedures).

Thank you, Have a nice day at work.

with regards

RVS Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkata siva

As you are having around 1500 materials in your business . That means you need to maintain condition records for all these materials. While maintaining condition records only , in VK11 for PR00 condition type , maintain upper limit and lower limit in additional data . Then there should not be an problem

Another way of maintaining pricing at upper limit and lower limit is in OVB2.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz do the settings

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing control>Define condition types>Define upper / lower limits for conditions(OVB2)

Regards

JAGA

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RVS Prasad,

You mean Upper and Lower limits for the condition types

If it is correct then you can define upper and lower limits for the condition types in the IMG

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing control>Define condition types>Define upper / lower limits for conditions

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Maintain upper limit and lower limit using VK11 for that particular condition type.

Please reward

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

maintaining a condition record for base price PR00 in vk11( for the combination of 1500 material, 3000 customers) will it not be hafty job to do. which i have already stated in my question.

Thanks for giving a promt reply

Bye,

RVS Prasad