cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Date not changeable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Somebody knows how to change the Billing date to be in grey color?, I mean I need this field to be blocked to capture it in VF01 (VBRK-FKDAT).

Thanks

Regards

Soraya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

u can chanege the billing doc if that has nt release to accounting.

At VF02 goto Header then choose header tab at accounting tabBilling tab is there.You can change it manually.

After that it ll automatic update the changed billing date.

Hope it may help,,then rewards with points.

Regards

JAGA

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we can do this billing date number greadout out or invisible through transaction variant. In screen variant transaction code

/n shd0 is the transaction code for that.

If you feel this answer will solve your query please reward with points

thanks & Regards

RAck 29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soraya,

You just do the account posting of this document. After account done it will automatically in gray mode and can not change the date.

In VF02 u can do the flag on document.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have already created billing document. Later if you want to change the billing date then it will be not possible to change the billing date in that invoice. While creating invoice in VF01 that time you can change the billing date but in VF02 it will be not possible to change the billing date..

Really if you want to change the billing date then u need the cancel that billing doc and then rebill it..

Regards

Sankar

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soraya,

As per the standard it will come as change mode but if you want change that as display mode you need to go for User Exit with the help of ABAPer

Try with this user exit

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

This user exit is only called when the billing document is created. It is used to provide the header and the item of the

new billing document with deviating or additional data.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali, I think this exit will to change the field to display mode in the principal screen at VF01, I'm doing a test and the firsT screen of VF01 calls the UserExit you mentioned, but when I'm in VF01 transaction and I go to Header at Billing Tab the field is still in change mode, and the UserExit is not called when I'm entering to this screen (Header - Billing Tab)., any idea to change the field to display mode in this second screen??.

Regards

Soraya