cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman + Quality Center 9.2 Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Has anybody used the Solution Manager and Quality Center 9.2 together. I am wondering if there is a plug-in available to integrate solution manager with quality center 9.2. If anybody can throw some light, the help will be highly appreciated.

I am aware that there was a plug in available for the earlier version Test Director 7.0 and Solution Manager. But with the new version I am not sure.

If anybody can throw some light as to what are the advantages and disadvantages that will really help us decide for our work.

Thanks

Rakesh Jain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

You can also check from HP mercury website. Here you go a link, where you can find installation manaual, download software etc...

http://updates.merc-int.com/qualitycenter/qc90/sap/enterprise_integration/index_2_0_p1.html

I'm not sure that Test director has a plug-in with Solman.

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

There is an adapter for sale from SAP, title the SAP Adapter for Quality Center 2.0.

We have purchased this adapter from SAP, however we are having much difficulty that even SAP is finding and issue to solve. We are still working the problem. We have successfully received requirements from Solution Manager into QC however the issue is getting the test results back from QC. This issue has been an issue for almost 1 month. Still no resolution. I would caution taking this route without a proven proof of concept before purchasing if at all possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this issue also. Have you been able to resolve this issue??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vernatta

I am trying to integrate solman with Hp QC ,since u have been able to send the requirements to QC from solman ,could u please tell me how to do this ,i have installed the adapter and the addons ,when i go to SOLAR01 and go to the blueprint menu and click on Send Data to QC i get an error message saying

"No requirement found in project "

could u please guide me on how did u manage to send the Requirements to QC

regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i can't update the test result from qc to solution manger either.

can anyone solve it?

thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am getting the same error

"No requirement found in project <Project name>

Message no. QC_INTEGRATION030"

we are using Solman Ehp1 and Quality Center 10.0 patch 16

Please help

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you resolve this and if so how? I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Daniel