cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of all the materials with same base unit of measure and assign them

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi qm experts,

I have this issue..how would I assign all the materials with same base unit of measure to one inspection plan..if there are 20,000 raw materials that need to be assigned..i want to assign all that materials easily to one inspection plan..could anybody help me??thanks..is there any mass assignment of that materials to one inspection plan??is there any tcode for tha??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard mass maintenance transaction to assign 20000 materials to inspection plan. You can create a LSMW program to assign material to inspection plan, its very easy and quick & can be created without knowing any programming skills.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried LSMW..but it was not that easy to assign for example 500 materials to one inspection plan..by that i will do it one by one assignment..is there any easier way of assigning 20,000 materials for one inspetion plan??i hope that you could help me resolve this one....thanks

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No... no easier way. You either use LSMW or you write a custom upload program.

Craig

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you can assing different materials to the inpsection plan using QP02,go to the inspection plan in change mode which you want to assign in the header tab pick the material assignments ,and you can specify the materials you want to assign

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it would be tasky for me..i want to assign 20,000 materials with same unit of measure one time in one inspection plan..if i will do the assignment one by one..it is not easy..because its 20,000 materials...is there any way a list of materials with same unit of measure and highlight them all and assign to one inspection plan...is there any tcode for that??

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

As far as my knowlege there is no standard T code for assigning mass materials to Inspection plan ,what you can do this get the material list using T code MM60 download to the PC ,then go to T code QP02 select the material assignment ,copy and paste the materials you want to assign

regards

thyagarajan