cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Stock Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've GR some project stock, and I want to GI the project stock and billing for it.

I tried to create normal SO (VA01) with WBS defined and DN (VL01N) for project stock, but system not allow to PGI, telling no stock for the material.

And I checked in forum, telling project stock can only be issued via CNS0, however, when I try to run that transaction, it said no data selected.

Could anyone please advise the proper way to GI and billing the project stock? If CNS0 should be used for GI, what is missing in my case?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case its a project material that needs to be delivered.

1 check in PS whether this material is attached to any activity inside the Projects.

If yes then you can do the delievry from projects via CNS0.

If no then you can not.

2. Now if yes, then Go to MD04 and check the stock of this particular material agains the WBS element of that particular project.

If the available stock is showing the + ve value.

3. Now Ask the PS consultant to create the delivery info for that material from CJ20N.

4. Now go to CNS0, hit on the components, and the subsequent screen will give a complete list of all the components that can be delivered.

5. Select all other material which you do not want to deliver and delete them.

6. Now save this, and in the right hand bottom corner it will give you a number.

7. Now come back and on CNS0 screen hit delivery button, here you should be able to see the number genrated in step6.

8. Click on it and say change, go to picking tab and input the number which you want to deliver.

and click on Post goods iddue.

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Valshal,

Thank you very much for your reply.

What if my project stock isn't maintained with any activity, those are stock from initial upload, and put under project, and we want to sell it?

Can I make the delivery via creation of SO and then billing like normal stock?

Regards,

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think that will work.

Because one of the prerequisites for the Delivery from project is that, the material has to be attached to an activity.

you may give a try though.

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks..