cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - exsiting orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a customer that we just put on automatic credit management. At the time that the credit management was implemented the customer was behind so a few of their orders were blocked from delivery. A payment has been posted in the last few days, shouldn't those order have come off block automatically?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sales orders need to be unblocked , released thr. t.c. FD32:if customer is blocked ;and thr. t.c. VKM3 and VKM5 if documents are blocked.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one more way to remove credit block after a payment has been entered

Goto Vao2, select all, do availability check and save SO.

Then create delivery order.

Regards,

Rejit Raj

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Helen,

If the payment has been made by the customer then the finace person has to do an open item clearance using residual method, then the system will alow you to process further orders.

please reward

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First find the list of sales orders and then release the credit blocing documents by using tcode VKM3 and then do delivery for the same orders.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helen;

My understanding is that once a SO is blocked for credit, it has to be released manually by VKM1 or VKM3 txn. We can also slate periodic jobs for these t.codes based on the requirements and the system should release the SOs.

I am not sure these programs would be called when we try to create the delivery. To my knowledge it doesn't

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani