cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Create Contract on Backend System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem. I'm using SRM 5.0, classic scenario.

We already can create a PO on R/3 through a Bid. But we can't create a Contract.

We do all the configurations and we implement the following BADIs:

1. BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS

2. BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

But, when we click on "Create Contract" the system gave to us two different messagens on two different moments:

- Object Type is Not Supported.

- Backend data could not be read.

On the first case, a contract R/3 number is generated... but we can't found this contract on the Backend.

Other point: The table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB documents this contracts numbers with the right Logical System (backend).

I'm losing some step?? Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Luciana Barini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For yr second error :Backend data could not be read

think the answer is in the old post by Christophe.

SRM does not send the company code segment in IDOC BLAORD, which is mandatory in R/3.

At my customer, where we define the plant in SRM contract item, I did the following:

u2022 I tried to send it from SRM via SRM BE CTR BADI, method interface fill, but this segment/qualifier is not interpreted in R/3. So instead of modifying standard R/3 code, i did the following:

u2022 in R/3 BADI BBP_CTR, I added this company code segment/qualifier by reading the CoCode linked to the plant, retrieved from item segments

the outbound IDOC from SRM does not carry the correct information

about the ECC PORG & CO CD

and hence not accepted

in SRM you get an erro "Backend date could not be read".

In this case you need to implement ECC BADI BBP_CTR

to fill in the required details of ECC PORG & CO CD in idoc

then ECC will accept it.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your messages.

We debug this problem yesterday and we was able to create an iDoc putting the value '/' on the field: EKPO-IDNLF

The weird part is that:

- I create a Bidding using only 1 item. And I'm trying to create a contract using only this 1 item.

- Running the program without put this value mannually, the idoc is created with the error: "Field EKPO-IDNLF . does not exist in the screen SAPMM06E 0211"

- When we see the fields on the iDoc, appears 2 itens for the same idoc!! One of them appears with the correct information (fields: QUALF / IDTNR / KTEXT / MFRPN) and the other (the incorrect one) appears only with the values QUALF / MFRPN. This incorrect item is preventing the correct creation of the idoc... because this field IDTNR is required.

I don't know if we have any other fields missing, that could prevent this creation too.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks so much!

Luciana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have an idea about it???

Thanks!!

Best Regards,

Luciana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this thread for the detailed config settings.I think you need to check the settings for the transaction type.

For hints;

For step by step config settings:

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.