cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Business Roles - No such task exists

lori_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a user ID and assign a Business Role in the process. The attribute that I am using is MXREF_MX_ROLE. It is defined as a multivalue system attribute with a data type of entry reference and the reference type in MX_ROLE.

From my workflow task, I can select the role from the selection window but when I click OK to save to the identity store, I get an error "You have tampered with the params". From the Monitor UI, I see the message "Failed setting value for attribute Member of Role. No such task exists"

I have a Modify User task that uses the same attribute. When I attempt to use it, I get the "Failed setting value for attribute Member of Role. No such task exists". But I do not get the "you have tampered with the params" message.

I am only trying to set this in the identity store right now. I am not yet ready to provision to my ABAP system.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lori,

in case you have linked privileges to your role, SAP NW IdM searches for tasks in the related repository (as stated in the attribute MX_REPOSITORYNAME of your privileges). Type in the ID of some test tasks in the repository constants MX_DEPROVISIONTASK, MX_PROVISIONTASK and MX_MODIFYTASK and see if it works.

Otherwise, there could be a missing relation the other way round from the role to the user. See if there is a MXMEMBER_MX_PERSON attribute in your role.

Best regards,

Nils

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lori_lee
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you!

That solved the problem of the missing task and the "tampered with params" message. The user ID is created in my ABAP system and I can log on with it. The privileges attached to the business role were not provisioned to the user ID in my ABAP system though.