cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow - starting conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to know if it is possible to use the Transaction code /for example "BBPSC01" as a starting condition of the BUS2121 Workflows.

Is it standard functionality or does one have to do some addicional programing?

Anyone had experience with this?

Thanks for any reply.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh, Disha,

I have the following situation:

User X is creating via trx BBPSC01 a Shopping cart for user Y.

All other users will use trx. BBPSC03 to create a SHC.

Only in the case of user X creating a shopping cart, I do not need a WF approval. (WF without approval)

In all other cases yes I do need WF Approvals.

Because user X has a dedicated role (Z_XXX) I tried to accomplish the behaviour of the WFs with the following starting condition for the WF without approval:

&_EVT_OBJECT.REQUISITIONERUSER.ACTIVITYGROUP&

CE

Z_XXX

This condition I excluded in the other BUS2121 WFs !

the problem now is that this condition is related to the Requester, not the Creator of the shopping cart!!

In the case of user X bying on behalf of user Y, the condition will refer to user Y and start a Workflow (with approval steps)!

Is there a (standard) container element I can use to differentiate the creator from the requesitioner in BBPSC01 trx.?

Any help or other suggestions are welcome,

Thanks in advance,

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Have you checked whether the attributes "RequirementRequestEC.CreatedBy" and "RequirementRequestEC.RequisitionerName/RequirementRequestEC.RequisitionerUser" are same in case of SHOP ON BEHALF of FUNCTIONALITY.

If they are not same, then you can easily set the conditions of the SC approval workflow using these attributes!

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as Disha says you have following expressions at yr disposal for setting WF start conditions

CreatedBy with us

Created By

Changed By

which you can test for yr purchaser users

(you also need to consider change in case the purchaser is allowed to change the SC after rejection with WFL security settings and you want the same WF to retrigger)

the question is whether you can map the user role with this expressions and they appear more for US than "activity group"

the client may not accept on US basis

BR

Dinesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

workflows for BUS 2121 are themselves checking the conditions of the document (SC) created by BBSC01, 02 & 03.

why you want to use TXN in checking conditions.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your exact requirement??

Have a look at the trascn SWB_COND.Enter the object type as "BUS2121".You will see al the starting conditions available for all the SC apporval workflows and also the paramters which can be used in the starting conditions e..g TOTAL VALUE of SC could be one of the paramter,spending limit of the user etc.

When you are using the SC approval workflows,it is quite obvious that these workflows will be triggered only when creating the SC i.e when you execute the trascn BBPSC01 and create a SC.I dont find any logic why one would use tcode as one of the parameters in the start conditions for the approval workflow!

Starting conditions are used to define as to when the workflow should get triggered.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.