cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counter of unique products

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i have to calculate the Counter of unique products., and print this value in the Smartform. Can you please help me out (the logic for this) please.

I need to print a text called "**TOTALS** ". Also print the counter. Actually this is a modification to the existing layout. The line items are printed in the ITEM linetype. Do i need to print these TOTALS and Counter fields in the footer Line type, as I also need to print the literal **DATA CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE** if data rolls onto next page in the footer. Please help me out.

Example:

QTY PRODUCT field1 field2 field3

1 270

2 270

3 270

4 271

5 272

6 272

**TOTALS**

-

**DATA CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE**

Thanks....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Determine the internal table in which the data is stored. Now add coding (right mouse click on node) to loop over this internal table and determine the totals. Define a global parameter for the totals and use this in the footer.

In stead of adding some coding in the smartform itself, you can also do this in the initialization (form / subroutines).

The data is either part of the import parameters, or is retrieved somewhere in the initialization (form / subroutines).