cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The system cannot find the file specified.Windows sockets error code:2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error when i load the import manager with xml file as source file.The import manager starts with "Loads repository" and then disappears.All i am doing is I have a remote system created with several ports with xml schema assigned to the ports.I then want to create the maps to assign to the ports. So i tried all the following option.

1.File type:xml,Remote system:test,File:xml file from my local system (After this it displays loading repository and disappears")

"The system cannot find the file specified.Windows sockets error code:2.This application will now exit."

Microsoft Visual c++ Library "Runtime Error! Program:C:.. R6025 - pure virtual function call".

2.File type:xml schema Remote system :test File: xml file from local system .For this it shows schema error ,eventhough the xml file was developed based on the schema.

3.File type: Port.I cannot choose this option as i have import server already running and cannot select the port.

I have the import server already running for the same remote system.Is it because the MDIS is running,it is preventing to do a manual import?Where can i see the log for when this happens ,is it the logs under the server in console?I tried activating the Assert log for the client in the windows registry,but i cannot see the log under installation directory for mdm client.

Any Help greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this this error when i am trying to open the repository located on one server using the client of different version i.e. when there is Version Mismatch between GUI Client and the MDM Server.

Please check the versions

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja