cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import transports to Pre Production from SDHF / ZDHF using actions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do anyone have experience of managing a 4 Tier ChaRM landscape?

When creating a Urgent correction I would need to be able to handle the import to Test/Pre-Prod/Prod automatically by user actions. It works great from Dev-Test-Prod.

The buffer to the Pre-Prod gets triggered from Test but there is no system action/user action / functionality that i have been able to use so far for the import to happen to Pre-Prod.

I would not like to use a scheduled job. I would need to control this by actions.

All Help is needed.

Rewards for solution!

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know this is an old post but is this possible??

I am on SolMan 7.1 SP12.

I can use actions for ZMHF to import to Test and Prod (but not PreProd).

For Preliminary Import there is an action to import to next Target System (this works for PreProd) but this is for ZMMJ.

Is there anything similiar for ZMHF???

Thanks
Shaun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to add the Pre-Prod system to your logical component and then using the task plan for import?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Yes the system is a part of the logical component and it works to perform a manual import(by the tasklist), but I would need it to work with the actions just as for the import to Test and Prod as is standard for the Urgent Corrections.

Have you ever got this to work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't implemented this but it would involve additional coding. I am not an ABAPer but you would have to define your own action.

BAdI SOCM_PROCESS_ACTION

Class/Interface CL_SOCM_INSTANCE

You might check SE80 -> Class/Interface CL_SOCM_URGNT_CORR_INSTANCE, Methods IF_EX_SOCM_PROCESS_ACTION~PROCESS_ACTION and SET_KEY_PARAMETER

I think this is where the conditions are checked/defined.

/cheers