cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX Correspondence Smartforms with Selection Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

One of the requirements is to allow User Input before the forms print out. That means I have to create a selection screen for the user to enter some data, then capture the data entered and output them on the form. Since we are not using a custom driver program for these REFX correspondence , then how can we create a selection screen for the smartform?

I looked at the IMG config for Enhancement BADi topic under Correspondence, and it doesnu2019t seem like this can be done either. Maybe I can create a pop up window but again it might have limited functionality for the select parameters. What do you think?

Thanks again for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karen,

there is the BAdI BADI_RECP_SF available to enhance the standard behaviour of correspondence.

For example, you can define your own parameters.

Please refer to the online documentation of the BAdI for further information and example coding.

I hope this may help you further.

Kind regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Selection-screen statement is not allowed within the smarform, so this won't work for me. Thanks anyway.

Hi Franz,

I already tried BAdI BADI_RECP_SF, it inserts a new tab on the Prints screen with other tabs (Correspondence activity, Text Editor, Output control, Document list). I can define my user fieds here, then output them on the forms. However, this is a common area for all the user fields created, not linked directly or designated to a specific form. I was hoping a selection screen can be built for each smartform, so we can customize the design and data entered.

I will explore more. Thanks.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

BAdI BADI_RECP_SF has a filter where you can define the BAdI per correspondence application.

Furthermore parameter CS_OPTIONS for method APP_OPTIONS_INIT contains some fields where you should be able to recognize the form that is processed. Maybe you can depending on this information adapt the screen fields that you want to use (input on or off).

(just a tipp I didn't try it myself)

Kind regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karen/Franz,

can you share the detail on how/where to setup the BADI_RECP_SF to add selection screen for correspondence?

Advance thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can show a selection-screen like a popup:

TABLES BKPF.

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF SCREEN 100.
PARAMETERS: P_BUKRS LIKE T001-BUKRS.
SELECT-OPTIONS SO_BELNR FOR BKPF-BELNR.
SELECTION-SCREEN END   OF SCREEN 100.

CALL SELECTION-SCREEN 100 STARTING AT 10 5.

Max