cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete replicate product category in backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've replicated the product categories from R3 succesfully.

If I delete a product category in R3, is there any way to synchronize this action ? So the product category must be deleted in SRM.

I'm in SRM 5.5.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried execute the load with customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

yes, I've tried to re-replicate the categories but the deleted category in R3 is still in SRM

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

One question

why do you want to delete in SRM, it is not enough in your scenario delete it in catalog or delete in the corresponding attribute in organizational structure.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

I understand you but I need that if I delete some product categories in the backend, the corresponding category in SRM must be deleted.

thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below thread the same problem has been discussed and addressed earlier.

if you have not used the product category in creation of shopping carts yet,You can delete it straight in transaction Comm_heirarchy just be in change mode selct the product category select delete accept the warning message and it will delete the category.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some additional info:

In SRM,for products you have Delta load possible but for product categories there is not delta load available.So any chnages done to the product category in R/3 is not reflected back in SRM.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.