cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am very new to setup Interface and SAP system together. and now i am going fto attend an workshop where in i have to gather requirements .

so can any of you guys tell me what exactly i need to draft such that my requirements gathering will become easy.

so far as i know , client is raising order in sepereate tool. where in that has to be triggered automatically in SAP R/3 sales order. when ever there are any changes made in Interface and SAP it shall update vis a vis.

so what are the important things that i need to consider in doing this successfully

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Gurus,

>

> I am very new to setup Interface and SAP system together. and now i am going fto attend an workshop where in i have to gather requirements .

>

> so can any of you guys tell me what exactly i need to draft such that my requirements gathering will become easy.

>

> so far as i know , client is raising order in sepereate tool. where in that has to be triggered automatically in SAP R/3 sales order. when ever there are any changes made in Interface and SAP it shall update vis a vis.

>

> so what are the important things that i need to consider in doing this successfully

>

> Thanks in Advance.

Hi Phani,

I have this small input to share

Interfaces will be required whenever your client will be doing anything out of SAP system as you mentioned order creation.

You need to clearly find out what are the data items your client uses for creating a sales order say Customer number material and so on.

As an SD Consultant you are also aware of what are the Bare requirements to create a sales order.

You need to Map both of these things you basically should be on a lookout if the data client is using passing that to VA01 would be sufficient to create a sales order

yes well and good

No then you find out what is that data ho do you use it in VA01 an so on.

Similarly if there is something that is required by VA01 and not being sent by customers you need to convince them to send it or process in between to generate that

Reward if helpful

-Abhishek