Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Urgent] Simple clarification needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I've a scenario as follows:

This is a synchronous scenario. In the response mapping I'll get the "ManagerID" field.

If the field value is 000 then another Interface mapping is to be called.

Where can i include this condition in the configuration?

Present interface mappimg:

MM_Request: MT_SourceRequest to MT_TargetRequest.

MM_Response: MT_TargetResponse to MT_SourceResponse.

In the to-be created interface mapping,

MM_Request: MT_TargetRequest to MT_TargetResponse

MM_Response: MT_TargetResponse to MT_SourceResponse.

At present, no BPM is involved. Both source and target structures are wsdl files.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using SOAP adopter, how the wsdl files come into picture. You have to validate the element by writing udf for checking the input value from that element.

Reward points if needful.

Thanks,

RamuV

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Synchronous Interface, I doubt if you caould achieve this requirment. there is no option that will provide you to decide runtime about the response side.

As for this you just have one Interface Mapping is available under which you need to provide the Request side and response mapping.

So you can't diversify the Interface mapping based on response side values.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swarup, Thanks for your response.

This is the requirement that has to be implemented.

Can we achieve this using BPM?

Rgds,

Praveen.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean another mapping needs to be executed or that actually another web service (or the same webservice, again) has to be consumed?

If it's the latter, you need BPM for this.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can achive this using BPM.

BPM will call the syncronous function and decide what step to perform based on your managerID field.

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you could achive this kind of situation with the usage of BPM. as far as my understanding about your scenario,

You will be sending some request to the Receiver system and will be getting back the response. now based on this response you need to select the Interface mapping. it means the response side mapping based on the ManagerID. Right??

Yes you could do this with the use of BPm, where validate the value of this ManagerID field and under transformation step you can use the required mapping.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Thanks for all your replies.

I'm not well versed with BPM scenarios. So, can you pls spend time and mention the steps in the BPM?

I have to finish this scenario urgently. Kindly help.

Rgds,

Praveen.