cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Invoice Print & Correspondence Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

would i be able to use correspondence types in order for me to generate a print on my FI Invoice?

If yes, how can i go about doing it

thank u

Rukshana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In most cases the print programs and forms are customised to suit the need for layouts requirements specific to the clients requirements. So first thing is to find out what is the program and form for the required printout ,if for demo testing purposes then can use SAP std.

Then using OB77 is where u can create new correspondence type, of which you can also use of SAPs std code which is SAP19 of which u can skip OB77.

Next u need to create a variant for the print program ex: RFKORD30 with SAP19 as a variant using SA38/SE38.

Then you need to assign a print program to the correspondence type SAP19 assigning the program and variant ex: RFKORD30 with SAP19 using OB78.

Then define the call up functions by checking the check boxes so that you can call up the request for correspondence generation and printing using OB79.

Lastly assign the Print program to a print form ex: Program / Form :-RFKORD40 /F140_IND_TEXT_01

Now you can perform a generation using F.62 or F.27 to generate a range of documents to be printed.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed the correspondence form in SmartForms for Customer Invoice, Credit Note and Dunning. While assigning can't able to find the custom SmartForms in the above assignment.

Could you be able to share your experience or advise me in this regard?

Also we have developed forms for Cheque & Remittance Advice. I am having the same problem here as well.

But the Form is active in all cases.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in transaction OB77. You can use SAP standard correspondence SAP19.

Good luck!