Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filtering table data

former_member187658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a table which displays data from the R/3. I need to use filters in this.

I have not used it as of now, can anyone tell how to go about it?

Thansk & regards,

Anupreet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaur,

Filter can be implemented in a table in so many ways. I'm just giving you an idea about one of the ways of doing it.

Define a context Node (Value Node)containing the same attributes as that of your RFC output Node. Copy the values from this RFC output node to your duplicate node. Create a dropdownbykey UI in the table toolbar and define your filter values in it,(and then on action say , after a value has been selected in the drop down, )in the onAction of the drop down, write your logic to filter the values in the context Node.This will act as a filter.

PreReqs: Table should have been mapped to the duplicate context node and you should have written code to copy the values from the RFC output node to your local Node.

However, you can find so many threads available in SDN esspecially for filters in table.

Please consider rewarding points to helpful answers in SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

try:

/people/peter.vignet/blog/2007/01/03/generic-web-dynpro-java-table-filter

regards

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anupreet,

Check this /people/subramanian.venkateswaran2/blog/2005/05/10/filtering-table-values-using-webdynpro

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

arun_srinivasan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupreet,

Check out this link yar,this one is damn good,u will find lots of stuffs regarding ur query.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/23b3c8b0a238439f664f73a04e6332/frameset.htm

Hope this helps u better,

Regards,

Arun.