Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

target side multi mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People

I am doing one scenario that is multiple receiver mapping

i create 1DTsen 2DTrec, same 1MTsen 2MTrec, MI one for sender outbound and asyn, 2inbound and asyn total 3MI and MM in message tab i assigned 2 target message types with using unbound and IM target side 2MI's

design part is ok

problem is only configuration , i created business service sender side i assigned sender message interface receiver side receiver interface CC's are 2sen and rec on same Business service

In receiver determination ok, only i am getting problem in Interface determination i assigned inbound interfaces 2 what ever i created target side but thing is i am not getting interface mapping in interface determination what is the problem,

i am trying normal file to file scenario but multi mapping

can you send me to ASAP

Thanks & Regards

Shekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to go for Enhanced interface determination.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Thanks,

Vijaya.

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through following blog

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3115] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Sami

Reward points if helpful.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using Business Service for this ? If so , you need to explicitly add your Sender and Reciever Interfaces to the Business Service.

Because Business Service is an Abstarct.

So for this go to Business Service and under Sender and Reciever Tab add specific interfaces(outbound/inbound).

Activate it

Goto Interface Determination, you are able to add interface mapping for that corresponding message interfaces.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use "Enhanced" Interface determination instead of "Standard" interface determination

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

That also i triad i am using PI 7.0 and SP9 i selected Enhanced radio button but that is invisible mode icon't assigning anything in that ID

that is the problem

Regards

shekar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no SP related restriction for ur case with PI 7.0 and SP9. If u can see the option, then it should be editable.

Regards,

Prateek

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see the inbound interfaces in interface determination while chhosing interface mapping(Enhanced)

Multi-Mapping without BPM - Yes, itu2019s possible

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible