cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM03 Notification (estimated cost)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to ask how could i populate/have values the field name "estimated cost" in table VIQMEL? because when i create notification and look at SE16 table name VIQMEL the field "estimated cost" are always blank/zero, please guide and help me what to do in order to have this filed populated with values.

Thanks and regards,

JJ

Edited by: John Jay Palisoc on May 28, 2008 12:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I couldnt understand your question, i hope the following explanation helps u

Firstly, Is QM03 is an order type or notification type

secoundly, if its is an order type

The order will have three costs:

Estimated costs- To be entered in the system manually

at the time of order creation in order header data(Header tab page) ,this feild will get greyed out after release and will only be used for reporting purposes eg: report on estimated cost/actual cost etc..

Planned costs-Will be picked by the system for materials used through material master(T.code:MM01) and operations through work center.

Actual costs- Will be updated after confirmations(Time confirmations).There might be difference between planned and actual costs based on your consuption aganist materials and operations.Eg: you might hav planned for say 3 bearings and 2 persons but you might have used 1 bearing and 1 person.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you said the order will have 3 cost, right? you also said that the estimated cost is manually inputed, where should i make the manual input? hat tcode?

the field name is ZZCOST i think this was customized for us but the description is estimated cost, which is SAP standard as table VIQMEL is a standard SAP and if you will look for a field it has estimated cost, the ZZCOST i mentioned is just the customized filed name we made for estimated cost, hope this clarify things up, just want to ask how could this field " estimated cost are filled up with values when creating a NOTIFICATION using tcode QM01?

Thanks

JJ

Edited by: John Jay Palisoc on May 29, 2008 7:06 AM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can enter the estimated cost in the order header itself before releasing as well as per value category

but i think you are refering estimated cost in notification ,i think as far as notification in PM is concerned you cannot enter the estimated cost for notification ,but i think you can plan the cost for notification during warranty claim( iam not sure)

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan

you can enter the estimated cost in the order header itself before releasing as well as per value category - in what order header i will put the value???

but i think you are refering estimated cost in notification - i have notification created, i refer it with a purchased order that ben migo and have good receipt.

please help and guide me to do this.

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Notification has no cost feild,only order has costs

since, its a Z feild may be your developer can tell us why he has put ZZCOST in notification(T code:QM01/QM03)

But anyway you can go to Tcode QM01 and search where

the feild estimated cost and enter some value into it.

If u r searching in order, the Tcode is IW31(Create order),give the order type and planning plant

U will find estimated cost in Header Tab page on the right hand side.

Rgds.

Madhusudhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhusudhan,

I think i really make confuse you guys sorry for that, am talking about the table VIQMEL use tcode SE16 wuth this and table name VIQMEL is a standard table in SAP for NOTIFICATION right? if you will go to the "setting --field for selection --- you can find there estimated cost" and when this field for selection was tick then execute table VIQMEl my created notification "estimated cost" section was ZERO, i must need this section have values so i think there were some lack on my NOTIFICATION for this becuase it is zero, i want some help from you if you know how to have this section "estimated cost" have values.

Thanks

JJ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

we also want to fill the standard VIQMEL fields "Estimated_costs", "Claimed_costs" and "Result_costs" with t-code QM01/02.

We activated screen template register "10/QM19 customer data 1", but unfortunatly, when we fill values in this 3 fields, no data are recorded in VIQMEL.

I think this is the problem you encountered a few month ago.

Have you ever find a solution ?

Many thanks

JL Hennecart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

If you put some value in table then you will get value in table and see through se16 t-code. But issue is this you have created the field who will send the value in this field. Please regarding this you have to consult you abap programer he will made a programe after that you will find the value in se16.

Regards,

Anil