cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have done all the configuration required for Intercompany billing. However when I am trying to create the commercial invoice the system is responding stating the document is not relevent for billing. The system is automatically taking the intercompany invoice instead of creating a commercial invoice. Please help me in this regard..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VF04, select both the options delivery related as well as intercompany billing, enter the delivery number and execute. Check whether the system showing two lines, one with billing type as F2 and another with IV?

If yes, select the line with IV as billing type, the click individual billing document, it will take you to create invoice screen, save it. Come back to VF04, process the second line item with F2 in the same way.

Let us know if you have any other issues.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vydehi

Yes for inter company billing, you have to use only IV billing type and not standard billing type.

To make it as a default, Go to VOV8, select your intercompany sales document type and see that you have maintained IV in the field "Intercomp.bill.type".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

VK

Please check the SPRO S&DSales--Sales Doc Itemdefine item catagory please check in Business data there is tick for relev. for billing or not ? If not then please tick and try.

Hope you will go through with this

Thx.

If u get help please reward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In intercompany billing, system will create only intercompany billing type IV not commercial invoice billing type. Please try to create invoice with billing type IV. Other wise please check the VOV8 document functionality for inter company sales order. There in billing tab u just do need ful config then it will work as per your requirement..

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on May 28, 2008 12:20 PM